RRB Recruitment 2019 – Latest & Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs 2019: Want to know information related to RRB Recruitment 2019/ Railway Recruitment? Then this is the correct destination to get Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs 2019. As we all know that Indian Railway is one of the biggest departments in India. Those who are looking for the Government Jobs are advised that Railway Jobs 2019 is one of the best job opportunities.
This page lists all currently ongoing railway jobs. All over India there are 17 zones and 71 divisions (under those 17 zones) in Indian Railways. 17th zone is setup as an independent zone in 2010. Each division is managed by Divisional Railway Manager (DRM).
|Company||Post Name||Education||Total Posts||Location||Last Date||Apply Now|
|Railway Recruitment Cell South Western Railway||Junior Clerk||Degree||904||Across India||30-Jul-19||Apply Now|
|Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway||Junior Clerk||12th||123||Across India||30-Jul-19||Apply Now|
|Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway||Ticket Clerk||12th||238||Across India||30-Jul-19||Apply Now|
|South Western Railway (RRC Hubli)||Jr Clerk cum Typist, Station Master, Good Guard||Degree, 12th||179||Across India||15-Jul-19||Apply Now|
|Central Railway||Lab Attendant, SMO, Commercial Clerck, Ticket Examiner, SSE, JE, Ministerial Staff, Mason, Carpenter, General Fitter, Plumber Fitter, Painter, Blacksmith, Track Maintainer, Pointsman, Senior Clerk, Crane Operator, Supervisor Staff, Artisan Staff and Other Posts||Check Advertisement||2167||Across India||12-Jul-19||Apply Now|
|Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala||Sports Quota||10th Class/ ITI/ 12th Class||8||Across India||24-Jun-19||Apply Now|
|Northeast Frontier Railway||PGT, TGT, PRT||Sr Secondary, D.El.Ed, Any Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline)||17||Across India||15-Jun-19||Apply Now|
|NorthEast Frontier Railway||PGT, TGT & PRT||Degree (Relevant Discipline)||Across India||21-Jun-19||Apply Now|
|IRCTC||Supervisor (Hospitality)||B.Sc (Hospitality/ Hotel Administration)||74||Across India||15-Jun-19||Apply Now|
|Chennai Metro Rail Ltd||Site Engineer & Engineer||Diploma, Degree (Engg)||6||Across India||15-Jun-19||Apply Now|
|East Central Railway||Jr Clerk||Degree||20||Across India||21-Jun-19||Apply Now|
|Eastern Railway||Nursing Supeintendent, Lab Asst, Radiographer||10+2, GNM, Diploma, Degree||72||Across India||21-Jun-19||Apply Now|
|North Eastern Railway||TGT, PGT||Diploma, Degree, PG||26||Across India||19-Jun-19||Apply Now|
|Integral Coach Factory||APPRENTICE||10th and ITI||992||Across India||24-Jun-19||Apply Now|
|SOUTHERN RAILWAY||EXECUTIVE ASST/ DEO & DIGITAL OFFICE ASST||BCA/ B.Sc CS/ IT or Degree||95||Across India||30-Jun-19||Apply Now|
|South East Central Railway||APPRENTICE||10th and ITI||432||Across India||15-Jul-19||Apply Now|
The 17 zones and their headquarters are
- 1. Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- 2. East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- 3. East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- 4. Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- 5. North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- 6. North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- 7. North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- 8. Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- 9. Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
- 10. South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- 11. South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- 12. South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
- 13. South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
- 14. Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- 15. West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- 16. Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
- 17. Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
There are four types of group level jobs. They are Group A and Group B (Gazetted) and Group C and D (Non-gazetted).
Each of these groups will have both technical and non-technical cadre.
- Group A Posts Recruitment:UPSC does the recruitment for this category by
conducting a written exam, interview/group discussion as necessary.
Exams conducted for this category : Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Through the civil services exam, the following services are included:
- a. Indian Railway Accounts Service
- b. Indian Railway Traffic Service
- c. Indian Railway Personnel Service
- d. Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Through the Combined Engineering Services Exam, the following services are included.
- a.Indian Railway Stores Service
- b.Indian Railway Service of Engineers
- c.Railway service of Signal Engineers
- d.Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
- e.Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
- Group B Posts Recruitment:There is no direct recruitment for Group B posts. Group C employees are promoted as Group B officers.
- Group C Posts Recruitment:The Group C posts both technical and non technical recruitment are conducted by 19 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) across all zones in Indian Railways.
Non Technical Posts: Some of the Non-Technical posts are Assistant Station Masters, Trains Clerks, Clerks, Ticket Collectors, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice and others.
Technical Posts: Technical engineers in Signal, Telecommunication, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and others.
- Group D Posts Recruitment:The Group D recruitment is done by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) at the divisional level. Some of posts in this group are the gunman, Safaiwala, Trackman, peon, tracker and others.