Amazon Walkin Drive: Searching for IT Jobs in Bangalore. The Amazon recruiters are going to organize the Walkin 2019 from 4th & 5th June 2019 for the Associates. So, candidates who have completed graduation can directly attend the Amazon Walkin Drive. The detailed eligibility and walk-in details are given below.
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Experience||0 – 1.5 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.25 LPA|
|Venue Date||4th & 5th June 2019|
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
- Candidates should possess Any Graduate(UG/PG)
- 0 to 15 months of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
- Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail.
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
- Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks to meet required level of accuracy and productivity.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to work independently while using guidelines and SOPs
- Ability to make logical decisions while auditing tasks and dealing with ambiguity
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns to dive business results.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed.
- Identify patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome
How to Apply Amazon Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 4th & 5th June 2019..
Date: 29th April to 3rd May 2019 (Mon to Sat)
Time: 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM
Amazon Recruitment Centre,
Ground Floor, Orion Building
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Opp. Soul Space Arena Mall,
K.R.Puram – Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevapura, Bangalore 560048.
Contact Person: Keerthana Dixit