Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Civil, CSE, EEE, E&C, E&I, Mech, Telecom Engineering | 2019 Batch scheduled for recruiting Associate Engineer Jobs. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Civil, CSE, EEE, E&C, E&I, Mech, Telecom Engineering|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Last Date To Apply||19th June 2019|
|Off Campus Venue Date||22nd June 2019|
About Accenture Company Profile
Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
IT Operations professionals supporting infrastructure operations and / or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements
- BE/ B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2019
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining
- Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
How to apply Accenture Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at the following venue on 22nd June 2019.
To Apply: Click here